A weatherman in Minneapolis named Steve Frazier was on the air over the weekend, and realized he put his suit coat on without taking the HANGER out.
He yanked it out and tossed it on the desk, and both anchors cracked up. Then he said he thought his suit felt a little tight, but didn't know why.
My puppy dogs Jet and Molly LOVE to sleep. I don't think, however, that they could sleep through some thing like this, but who knows.
A video of a sleeping dog falling off a couch is making the rounds online, because it hits its head on the floor pretty hard . . . but just keeps on sleeping.
The guy who posted it says the dog was fine, and it does finally wake up when he starts petting it near the end of the video.
Side note: why does he have a video camera pointed at his couch and fireplace? THAT seems just a tad bit creepy to me. Carry on.
I wish I would have seen this video yesterday, being National Puppy Day and all, but it's still hilarious.
Someone posted a montage of their golden retriever trying to catch food they throw to him . . . because he's TERRIBLE at it. It's in slow motion, and almost everything they throw either hits him in the chest or the face.
"People thought we were crazy when we packed up at 17, didn't do college . . . I rushed to finish high school and was emancipated so we could follow this impossible dream."
A. Kimberly Perry of The Band Perry
B. Shay Mooney of Dan + Shay
C. Tae Dye of Maddie & Tae
D. Brian Kelley of Florida Georgia Line
E. Zach Swon of The Swon Brothers
F. Shawna Thompson of Thompson Square
Answer: C. TAE DYE of MADDIE & TAE, in "Texas Monthly".
Her partner MADDIE MARLOW adds, quote, "And now we're nominated for an Academy of Country Music award, we're going to tour with DIERKS BENTLEY . . . and it's all because every time we got stuck, we stuck it out."
Reddit - Approximately 100% of guys and 0.2% of women have thought about lighting their FLATULENCE on fire. You're curious about whether you can turn your sphincter into a flame thrower, right? Well, you can . . . but you really shouldn't.
A guy just posted a cautionary tale online about WHY you shouldn't light your flatulence on fire. And there's no way to know if it was true . . . but apparently he was hungover on Sunday, and had terrible gas.
So he asked his girlfriend if she'd hold a lighter by his butt next time he felt one coming. And she's an amazing girlfriend, because she said yes.
She put the lighter about six inches away, and he let one rip. Supposedly it created a really cool blue and orange fireball . . . then his sphincter started retracting . . . sucked IN the flame . . . and burned the outside AND inside of his colon.
He didn't need medical attention . . . but he says the pain was EXTREME and he burned a bunch of hair.
He's lucky, because it actually could've turned out much worse. If the flames had gotten a little higher inside him, they could've done serious damage to his colon.